Adds the possibility to display campaigns and allow automatic webinar registration. It integrates the following two elements into your webpage:
- a list of upcoming campaigns of a chosen type scheduled in your weclapp account under CRM -> campaigns
- a display of a submit form enabling visitors of your website to participate in one or more campaigns with one single registration (this feature can be deactivated using the Shortcode parameter
If a user is not in your contact, lead, or customer list in weclapp then then the participant will be added to your contacts (contact type can be set in the Plugin Settings under “Create new persons as”).
Participants trying to register repeatedly will be informed about their already existing participation.
- success messages can be configured under the plugin settings
- multiple forms or lists on one page
- alignment of the list can be chosen between vertical and horizontal
- lists can be sorted by date or alphabetically
Here is a sample how the usage of the plugin looks like: https://www.weclapp.com/de/webinare/
Allows the visitors of your webpage to send a support query by means of a submit form. The request will be automatically included in your ticket list accessible under Helpdesk in your weclapp account.
More functionality will be added in the future
If you encounter translation mistakes, feel free to inform us at the following email-address: support[@]weclapp.com
To use this feature, just place the Shortcode
[weclappCampaings] into a chosen post.
By default webinar is the campaign type. If you like to use another campaign type, use the Shortcode parameter
type. It is also possible to disable the form using the Shortcode parameter
For instance, if you like to list all upcoming events without a form:
[weclappCampaigns type="Event" displayformular=0]
Use the following names for the campaign types:
Multiple forms on one page (with different campaign types respectively) can easily be created by placing multiple Shortcodes on it.
The only thing necessary is inserting the shortcode
[weclappTicketing] into one of your posts.
Optionally, you can add the following fields to the form using the shortcode parameters in brackets:
- phone number (
- additional recipients (
- category (
For example, the following shortcode will display the submit form including a category select box:
If you encounter any errors messages, check your plugin settings as shown under “Installation”.
- Download and install plugin under Plugins -> Add new.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setup your plugin (API data in weclapp can be found under the user settings):
- Enter your API Token
- Enter your domain name e.g. your_domain_name.weclapp.com (without “https://”)
“weclapp” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
1.0 Initial version with campaign support only
1.1 Shortcode parameters added and settings modified
1.2 Ticket Management added, shortcode parameters changed
1.3 Compatibility with wordpress 4.7 and alignment of the list can be chosen between vertical and horizontal
1.4 Compatibility with wordpress 5.1 and lists can be sorted by date or alphabetically
1.5 Compatibility with latest wordpress 5.4