With PixTypes you can allow your theme to define what custom post types or meta-boxes should be active when your theme is up
Note: This plugin is addressed to developers, it doesn’t do nothing if it isn’t properly configured.
- First you will need to configure your theme to define PixTypes settings
- Install PixTypes either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating PixTypes all your custom post-types should be visible now.
“PixTypes” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Fixed a bug where, on some themes, metaboxes would still not appear when Gutenberg editor was active.
- Fixed a bug where metaboxes wouldn’t appear when Gutenberg editor was active.
- Code optimization.
- We did several compatibility checks with the latest WordPress releases, so that everything will be working as smoothly as always.
- Fixed a bug related to not being able to empty file/image fields.
- Workflow to configure metaboxes dynamically rather than through the database.
- Cleanup and refactoring.
- Allow for field validation functions independent of CMB.
- Small improvements to the metabox system.
- Fixed Color Picker style.
- Fixed HTTPS WP admin issue with regards to assets.
- Added advanced show_on behaviour and filtering.
- Added a new image field type
- Fixed Builder on PHP 5.2
- Fixed Builder text block.Now it doesn’t lose new lines on editor switch
- Fixed ColorPicker style in normal context
- Improved assets loading. Now we won’t load styles on non-PixTypes pages.
- Fixed Builder visuals
- Safely sanitize builder output
- Fixed pix_builder on old configs.
- Fixed an issue with WPJM Extended Location
- Fixed new block ids in pix_builder
- Improved all the fields Visuals and styles.
- Improved the pix_builder field, now will save values in the content instead of its own meta.And the editor is better now.
- Added a positioning UI for the builder blocks.
- Fixed the defaults for the textarea fields.
- Fixed the defaults for colorpicker.
- Fixed small PHP warnings and notices.
Improved the multicheck field
- Added a Playlist field
- Improved translation strings
- Fixed Galleries Icons and Style
- Quit .mo/.po files for a general .pot one
- WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Fixed Sticky buttons for the PixBuilder field
- Allow portfolio to be a jetpack compatible type
- Small fixes to the gallery field
- Show / Hide options bug fix
- Gmap pins added
- Builder field added
- Support for wp 4.0
- Small fixes
- Small fixes to metaboxes
- Github Updater slug fix
- And small fixes…
- Ajax Update
- Gallery Metabox works now even if there is no wp-editor on page
- And small fixes…
- Add admin panel
- Here we go