With PixTypes you can allow your theme to define what custom post types or meta-boxes should be active when your theme is up
Note: This plugin is addressed to developers, it doesn’t do nothing if it isn’t properly configured.
- First you will need to configure your theme to define PixTypes settings
- Install PixTypes either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating PixTypes all your custom post-types should be visible now.
5 أغسطس، 2020
I have an existing portfolio with Jetpack and for some reason this plug-in is just not making my site work properly. I've tries almost all solutions but no to avail since a "required" but unhelpful plug-in
18 يناير، 2017 5 replies
I recently updated wordpress to version 4.7.1. My theme required this theme as "Required" plugins. but as soon as I install this my site crashes with Fatal error. can you please update so that it will be compatible with newer version of wordpress
“PixTypes” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
تصفّح الشفرة، تحقق من مستودع SVN، أو الاشتراك في سجل التطوير بواسطة RSS.
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Fixed a bug where, on some themes, metaboxes would still not appear when Gutenberg editor was active.
- Fixed a bug where metaboxes wouldn’t appear when Gutenberg editor was active.
- Code optimization.
- We did several compatibility checks with the latest WordPress releases, so that everything will be working as smoothly as always.
- Fixed a bug related to not being able to empty file/image fields.
- Workflow to configure metaboxes dynamically rather than through the database.
- Cleanup and refactoring.
- Allow for field validation functions independent of CMB.
- Small improvements to the metabox system.
- Fixed Color Picker style.
- Fixed HTTPS WP admin issue with regards to assets.
- Added advanced show_on behaviour and filtering.
- Added a new image field type
- Fixed Builder on PHP 5.2
- Fixed Builder text block.Now it doesn’t lose new lines on editor switch
- Fixed ColorPicker style in normal context
- Improved assets loading. Now we won’t load styles on non-PixTypes pages.
- Fixed Builder visuals
- Safely sanitize builder output
- Fixed pix_builder on old configs.
- Fixed an issue with WPJM Extended Location
- Fixed new block ids in pix_builder
- Improved all the fields Visuals and styles.
- Improved the pix_builder field, now will save values in the content instead of its own meta.And the editor is better now.
- Added a positioning UI for the builder blocks.
- Fixed the defaults for the textarea fields.
- Fixed the defaults for colorpicker.
- Fixed small PHP warnings and notices.
Improved the multicheck field
- Added a Playlist field
- Improved translation strings
- Fixed Galleries Icons and Style
- Quit .mo/.po files for a general .pot one
- WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Fixed Sticky buttons for the PixBuilder field
- Allow portfolio to be a jetpack compatible type
- Small fixes to the gallery field
- Show / Hide options bug fix
- Gmap pins added
- Builder field added
- Support for wp 4.0
- Small fixes
- Small fixes to metaboxes
- Github Updater slug fix
- And small fixes…
- Ajax Update
- Gallery Metabox works now even if there is no wp-editor on page
- And small fixes…
- Add admin panel
- Here we go