Are you looking for royalty free images?
Then, Simply search your favorite images from millions of images.
Download royalty free images/photos under CC0 public domain for your own blog. Select images/photos from 1.8 million royalty free stock photos.
Read more in one page quick documentation.
- Zero configuration
- Download images from Openverse, Pixabay (soon more)
- Easy search from 3+ millions of images.
- Direct download into media library.
- Automatically set the image TITLE tag for SEO purpose.
- Automatically set the image ALT tag for SEO purpose.
- Automatically Image attribution (of original image author) in image description field for SEO purpose.
- Automatically create SEO ready images names.
- 100% safe, model released images.
- Quick support
Welcome for featured requests
If you have any suggestion or any featured request then don’t hesitate to contact.
Bug reports for “Free Images Library” are welcomed in our Forum.
For more info check out the following:
From within dashboard (recommended)
- Navigate to
Dashboard > Plugins > Add New;
- Search for
Free Asset Library;
- Download the plugin as a .zip file;
- Unzip downloaded archive and upload
free-asset-libraryfolder under your
/wp-content/plugins/directory (resulted plugin path should be
- Navigate to
Dashboard > Pluginsand activate the plugin.
“Free Images Library – Openverse, Pixabay 3+ Million Images” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- New: Added support for Openverse images.
- New: Added support for Pixabay images.
- New: Updated the UI.
- Improvement: PHPCS and linting Improvements.
- Improvement: Fixed PHP warning for required parameter.
- Improvement: Updated compatibility for WordPress 5.9.3
- New: Added colors filter to filter images by color. See https://maheshwaghmare.com/doc/free-images-for-wordpress/#filter-images-by-color
- New: Added the SafeSearch option to get only images suitable for all ages. Suggested by @Steve
- Improvement: Updated compatibility for WordPress 5.5.
- New: Downloaded the 1280xauto image by default. We also have a choice to download the 640xauto image size. Reported by @krstarica.
- Improvement: Search result string messed up with the quick doc link.
- Improvement: Removed
<span class="info">…</span>part form the image caption. Reported by @krstarica
- Improvement: Register the download images page only for the
upload_filesuser permissions. Reported by Steve.
- Improvement: Added the original author name into the alt tag of image.
- Improvement: Added documentation link.
- Improvement: Showing images with 500 ms timeout.
- Improvement: Added WordPress compatibility 5.4.
- New: Added 640xauto image size download option.
- New: Added 1280xauto image size download option.
- Improvements: Removed unwanted markup and improve the UI.
- Improvements: Images takes too much time while loading due to large images.
- Initial release.