Let’s you select a specific category for featured posts, and manage those selections on the WordPress dashboard.
Most WordPress themes have you manage featured posts by selecting a “Featured” or “Top News” category for your special articles. This method has worked pretty well for both me and others. It’s only downfall is that you must go to edit that post in order to “feature” or “unfeature” it. Well I’m putting an end to that. With this plugin, you can select which posts get featured right on the dashboard.
To put it simply: You can manage categories from the WordPress Dashboard.
- Upload the
featured-post-managerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard and you will see the Featured Post Manager Widget at the top
- The widget will ask you to select a category that you wish to manage. Do so, then click “Manage!”
- Now you’ll see a list of posts that have the category assigned to them. You can hover over them and click “Remove” to remove them from the list
- To add a new post to the list, select the post from the dropdown and click “Feature!”
- Will this plugin make a featured slider widget
No, this plugin doesn’t alter your theme what-so-ever
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.
“Featured Post Manager” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- This is the first version