- Code editor with syntax highlighting and AJAX saving to avoid reloading the editor at each save.
- Automatically minify your custom CSS and Jasascript code to reduce file size.
- Supports Sassy CSS (SCSS)!
- Live preview for CSS!
- The developer logo and review/donation links are removed from the editor page in the WordPress admin.
Click here to purchase!
- Click “Plugins” > “Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Updated links, author, changed branding to AGS,
- Updated tested up to,
- Removed donation links,
- Added aspengrovestudios as contributor
- Miscellaneous improvements
- Updated licensing (GPLv3+)
- Added search functionality to code editor
- Added bracket matching to code editor
- Fixed issue with backslash in CSS
- Improved HTTPS support
- Added revisions
- Added drafts/previewing
- Added minification
- Initial release