This plugin simply moves the Plugin admin menu items down and makes ‘Available Updates’ the primary link. This is very useful if you have a lot of sites needing plugin updates, as it saves 3 mouse clicks per site. It adds up! Added step to take admin login directly to the available updates page, saving another click! If there are no plugin updates pending then clicking on the menu item just takes you to the list of installed plugins.
If you find this useful and if you want to contribute, here are some ways:
Use WordPress’ Add New Plugin feature, searching “Available Updates”, or download the archive and:
- Unzip the archive on your computer
available-updatesdirectory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- New menu item should appear under ‘Plugins’ menu at the first level
After about 20 websites all needing to be checked for updates on a regular basis, I was tired of so many mouse clicks and since this seemed to be a more common admin task it made sense that it should be top most on the menu system if there were updates to be done. So here you are, saving about 3 mouse clicks per WordPress install.
“Available Updates” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Release to be compatible with WP 5.9
- Added step to take admin login directly to the available updates page, saving another click!
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 5.2.1
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 5.1
- made donation link open in a new tab
- Plugin description still not showing correctly, removing EOL spaces from readme.txt file
- Plugin description still not showing correctly, removing tabs from readme.txt file
- Plugin description still not showing correctly, another attempt
- Plugin description not showing correctly
- Release to be compatible with WP 5.0
- Added donation link to the plugin version line after ‘View Details’
- Added image for plugin logo block square
- Initial version