Yoycol is an easy-to-use tool that can help dropshippers to design their own products in a simple and efficient way.
It is very easy to start a print-on-demand dropshipping business with us.
As a brand our mission is to be constantly innovative to allow people to express themselves in every market and make design easy to everyone.
We are dedicated to helping every merchant succeed.
Choose from high-quality products, create and sell your designs.
No need to worry about production, inventory, packaging and shipping.
We will handle everything for you.
How does Yoycol work?
- Start with creating Yoycol account
- Connect your Woocommerce store with the integration tool on plugins page and click “Install Now” button
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click the “Connect” button and connect with your yoycol account
- Choose a product and design with your idea
- Publish to your store and start to sell your design
- When the order come in, it will be imported automatically to Yoycol. After getting payment, we will take care of the rest.
What you get with Yoycol?
- A wide variety of products which can be designed
- Free 3D design tools: Easy to use and feel realistic design process
- The whole process(producing, fulfilling and shipping) tracking
- Automatically sync products and orders.
- All over print products
- This plugin is created to provide for print-on-demand dropshipping services from Yoycol. Thus, this plugin may send and sync information about products and orders from Yoycol.
- For the better services, Yoycol will import products once a product is created, edited or removed. At the same time, when a merchant creates, edits or removes a product, the product on Woocommerce will be synced for the consistency.
- As a print-on-demand dropshipping platform, Yoycol has to help merchants fulfill orders. Yoycol will import orders when merchants have orders come in. At the other hand, Yoycol will send and update order status during the order fulfillment.
- Upload ‘Yoycol_Plugin’ to the’/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin after installing successfully
- Go to Yoycol tab listed on the menu. Click the “Connect” button.
- Complete the authorization and connect the Yoycol account.