Collect visual feedback on your website
Ybug is a visual feedback and bug tracking tool for websites.
Install our Feedback Widget plugin on your WordPress website and start collecting visual feedback, suggestions and bug reports from your team, your clients or website visitors. Ybug will automatically attach screenshot and some important information about the browser environment and console log.
Integrate with tools you already use
Do you already use another bug tracking tool? No problem, feedback reports can easily be forwarded to 20+ integrations including project management tools (such as Asana, Trello, Jira, Wrike, Teamwork Projects, YouTrack, ClickUp), customer support systems (Zendesk, Freshdesk) or software development platforms (such as GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket).
You can also get notified about any new feedback (created with Ybug) to your email, Slack or Twist channels of your choice. Any other 3rd party service can be added with our Zapier or Webhook integration.
Easy widget customization
The Feedback Widget can be easily customised, you can change the launcher position, language, feedback form inputs and also widget colors to meet your brand styles.
Ybug’s widget code is asynchronous and is designed not to slow down your site. The launcher button takes only one small request to load.
- Collect feedback with screenshots – Get screenshot of the page along with the feedback and all the necessary context such as browser and environment details.
- Integrates with your bug tracker – Do you already use another bug tracking tool? No problem! Ybug integrates with 20+ 3rd party services.
- Works in all modern browsers
- Chrome & Firefox extensions
- Easy to set up & customize
- Email and chat support
- Install Ybug plugin in WordPress and activate it.
- Enter your Ybug project ID. If you do not have one, create a project in your Ybug dashboard.
- Now Ybug code is in your website. Go to your Ybug dashboard to see your feedback reports.
If you have any questions, contact us via our website or write to email@example.com
“Ybug Feedback Widget” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Plugin release.
- Added new setting – access restriction