Improve your WordPress Website: Login with SMS using the WP – SMS OTP Login – by SMS.to plugin.
Who We Are
SMS.to is a complete SMS Marketing & SMS API gateway platform offering Enterprise grade Omni-Channel digital communication services to businesses.
That includes a sophisticated SMS Marketing platform, OTP (One time passwords), 2 Way SMS, 2FA ( 2 Factor Authentication), notifications and Viber Messaging.
SMS.to Mission is to simplify business communications by disrupting the aged telecom model of lengthy negotiations and processes and allow a quick and efficient go to market strategy through our Robust API’s and intuitive Web Platforms.
Businesses can integrate and reach their customers in hours not months from the day of setup, achieving cost and time efficiency and most importantly competitiveness through all the value added features SMS.to provides.
WP – SMS OTP Login – by SMS.to: A WordPress plugin for SMS OTP Login
This plugin is a fork from https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-sms/ developed by VeronaLabs.
It is completely free to download and use. You just need to have an account in https://sms.to/
- The user can login using mobile phone and one-time-password (OTP)
Login using mobile phone and OTP
Bypasses the traditional way that uses username and password to login to wordpress.
Enables Login by sending SMS with one-time-password to the user. If the user supplies back the password sent on the mobile phone, then can login.
WP – SMS OTP Login – by SMS.to plugin Installation
- Installation of WordPress
- Active sms.to account
- Set users profile mobile phones
INSTALL WP – SMS OTP Login – by SMS.to THROUGH WORDPRESS
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
- Search for ‘SMS OTP Login – by SMS.to’;
- Activate WP – SMS OTP Login – by SMS.to from your Plugins page;
UNINSTALL WP – SMS OTP Login – by SMS.to
- De-activate WP – SMS OTP Login – by SMS.to from your Plugins page;
- Delete Plugin
- Sign in with your sms.to account SMSto login or Sign Up SMSto Sign Up
- Visit SMSto api
- Add funds to your account
- Go to API Key Authentication, enter a Title and generate an API Key
- Copy the generated sms.to API Key into the WP – SMS OTP Login – by SMS.to plugin – Settings – Gateway – API Key
Visit Settings – Features – Add Mobile number field – and select it. So, now you can get the mobile phone of new subscribers and
also update existing subscribers/users with their mobile phone.
- Enable WP User registration to allow get the mobile phone of new subscribers at the time of registration.
You are done! You can now SMS the world!!
- No FAQ
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.
“WP – SMS OTP Login – by SMS.to” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Update documentation
- Fix bugs
- Compatibility with WordPress v6.0
- Compatibility with WooCommerce v6.5.1
- Rebuild plugin with uploaded files
- 2FA implementation for WP core and Woo-commerce plugin
** Login method set by admin (a) users choice – username and password or phone and OTP (b) traditional username and password (c) 2FA = username and password and OTP – user can change this setting (d) Enforced 2FA for all users – user can not change this setting
** Blocked users and Verified phones – Blocked users or with non verified phone can not login using 2FA or phone and OTP, can still login with traditional username password if this login option is set.
** Users can change and verify own phone from their profile.
** Admin can block/un-block users and verify/un-verify phones. Admin can not un-verify his phone (must verify a new phone) or block his account when 2FA is enabled.
** Users register despite valid or invalid or empty OTP phone verification during registration.
- Fix the link for information on how messages are charged
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.9
- Compatibility with WooCommerce v6.1.1
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.8
- Sender ID Can contain only letters digits and spaces
- Added in description as a forked plugin from https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-sms/ by VeronaLabs
- Added inline documentation that this plugin is a fork from https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-sms/ by VeronaLabs, credited all authors and added copyright
- Added license file
- Fix ordering in Reports
- Fix sending of single message to return message_id in response
- Fix Report query
- Automatic data refresh on Reports interval changed to query DB only every 24 seconds – 10 times maximum for as long the Reports screen remains open.
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.7
- Removed Operator
- Fix Privacy error on function
- Admin mobile phone number is renamed to Operator mobile phone number
- Added automatic data refresh on Reports
- Added links to Report for ‘Information on how messages are charged’ and ‘Contact Support’
- Balance in Admin Menu-Bar is updated automatically on each page load
- Updated Documentation on how messages are charged
- First release