Social Share Buttons & Analytics for WordPress by GetSocial.io, now FREE again! A plugin to help you increase traffic, social shares and conversions.
With our plugin, you can have beautiful share buttons on your website for over 30 social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Email, and more. Social share buttons are a great way to encourage your users to share content on social media, helping you increase your reach and boost your traffic.
No coding skills required!
WHY OUR USERS RECOMMEND US:
Fantastic design of Share Buttons
Easy to install and use (no code needed)
Doesn’t impact page loading speed (SEO)
We don’t sell your data to third-party services
Used by +200k websites & Fortune 500 companies – just look at what our users are saying about us.
Horizontal + Floating Share and Follow Buttons: Give your website the best looking sharing and follow buttons on all your favorite social media networks. The best way to increase your traffic and social media followers. Includes the option to show total share count.
Native Social Sharing Buttons: Do you love the classics? You may choose to add the original share buttons: like, tweet and pin it buttons.
Reaction Buttons: If you’d rather be all about the brand-new, let your users express themselves with reaction buttons on your posts.
Welcome Bar: Have a special promotion or a breaking news article that you want visitors to know about? The Welcome Bar is the perfect way to redirect traffic to your most important and best converting pages.
Hello Buddy, the Smart Pop-up: Lets you ask your customers to share, subscribe or visit a specific page. It’s highly customizable (advanced options are paid) and can be triggered by “Time Spent on Site”, “% of page scrolled” and “Exit Intention” (when the user is going to click the X button in the browser window).
For just $9/month, you can have the TOOLS version and gain access to even more features!
Mobile Share + Follow Buttons: the mobile bars are our best performing social tools, providing 2 to 3 times more social shares than the desktop versions! Includes mobile-only share buttons such as Telegram, Snapchat, Kik, and Viber.
Image Share Buttons: Do you have a website with great pictures? Our Image Share Buttons gives your visitors the ability to share your images with their friends and followers.
Customizable Share Buttons: Have the freedom to fully customize the look of your share buttons to match your website. From changing the colors to adding a gradient, the choice is yours.
Copy & Paste Share Tracking: More than two-thirds (78%) of all website shares are Dark Social shares that happen through private channels. With this feature, you’ll know when your visitors share through SMS, Email, Messaging Apps (WhatsApp, Messenger, iMessage, etc.) or via Copy & Pasting Links (Dark Social), allowing you to learn the real ROI for your content and which channels are contributing the most for your traffic.
Subscriber Bar: Convert your visitors into subscribers! It doesn’t matter if you’re a blog, a newspaper or an online shop, mailing lists can be a major revenue generator for your business.
Social Analytics Dashboard: Our social analytics give you insight, in real-time, of how much social traffic each network is driving to your website and identify the best content to feature and promote on social media.
Integrations — Mailchimp & Google Analytics: Use our Mailchimp Integration to export email addresses collected from the Subscriber Bar automatically. Merge the data obtained by GetSocial with the powerful Google Analytics so you can track your conversions.
To discover more of our features, including Dark Social Analytics, Social Media Automation, Link Shortener, Viral Alerts and more, please visit our website.
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
- Go to the “Plugins” menu in your left sidebar, and click “Add New” link.
- Search for ‘Social Share Buttons & Analytics by GetSocial’
- Click ‘Install Now’ and activate the plugin
- On the left bar a menu item ‘GetSocial’ will appear.
For a manual installation:
- Extract ‘WP-Share-Buttons-Analytics-getsocial.zip’ into your WordPress plugins folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- On the left bar a menu item “GetSocial” will appear.
WordPress Social Share Buttons & Analytics Plugin by GetSocial is a social tools plugin that helps websites increase their traffic, social shares, followers and conversions. It can be easily installed on a WordPress website without requiring code.
By installing our WordPress Plugin, all features are available to be installed code free. This means you’ll be able to install all of them without having to open the code editor, not even once.
For a more detailed explanation of how to install GetSocial please refer to our video above.
The free version of the plugin includes the following social share buttons:
Facebook share button
Twitter share button
Pinterest share button
WhatsApp share button
Tumblr share button
LinkedIn share button
StumbleUpon share button
Reddit share button
Odnoklassniki share button
Hacker News share button
Vkontakte share button
Facebook Messenger share button
Buffer share button
Renren share button
Weibo share button
Yummly share button
Draugiem share button
Email share button
Printer share button
Slack share button
Evernote share button
Flipboard share button
Pocket share button
Skype share button
WeChat share button
Xing share button
Snapchat share button
Is this plugin free?
Yes, GetSocial Share Buttons are now free again! With our free plugin, you get access to all the features listed above.
You may choose to sign up for our Tools plan ($9/month), which grants access to customization, analytics and other sharing features.
What support options do you provide?
Our customers receive priority support. When you reach out to us, you talk to people who’ve built GetSocial, so we want to help you in any way we can. Being a small team means we can’t fix all problems at once, but we always strive to respond to every inquiry as soon as possible.
Are there any short codes available?
Share Buttons Bar: [getsocial app=”sharing_bar”]
Follow Bar: [getsocial app=“follow_bar”]
Native Share Buttons Bar: [getsocial app=”native_bar”]
Reaction Share Buttons: [getsocial app=”reaction_buttons”]
Do you have a visits limit?
We do. The visits limit for free accounts is 10K monthly visits. Once you have exceeded this value, the service will automatically stop.
For Tools accounts ($9/month) you have access to all of our features and a limit of 50K visits per month.
If you have over 50K monthly views on your website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does the paid version cost?
We sell monthly and annual subscriptions of our product.
Our paid version costs $9/month and it gives you access to ALL of our features. If you choose to pay an annual subscription, the cost will be $6,90/month.
From the feedback we receive from thousands of users, people join GetSocial for its design, easy installation and great support. Our intuitive interface allows you to install our social media tools with no code required in just seconds. It’s that easy!
You will also get several simple to read dashboards with social analytics about your website. For more information about this, please visit GetSocial.io.
Upgrading your GetSocial account is quick and easy. On your account, you’ll find multiple times our “Upgrade Plan” call to action buttons.
Clicking on one of these buttons will guide you to our pricing page. Here, you’ll find the list of features included on each plan.
After you have decided which plan you want to subscribe to (we recommend the Annual plan as it provides a discount at $6,90/month), you just need to click on “Upgrade” and provide your billing details.
How can I edit color, shape and twitter handle?
Editing color, shape and twitter handle is a customization available only to our paid users. By activating it, all these configurations become available, improving your conversions, awareness & reach. The features where you can edit these configurations are:
- Horizontal Shares & Follow Bar
- Floating Shares & Follow Bar
- Hello Buddy, the intelligent popup
- Mobile Share & Follow Bar
- Image Sharing
- Reaction Buttons
Yes, you can! Please read this article on our knowledge base to learn how to exclude the tools from specific pages.
Do I need to sign a long-term contract?
Absolutely not! There are no contracts. Pay monthly, cancel anytime. There are no initiation fees, cancellation costs, license fees or any other charges. If you no longer wish to use GetSocial, you can cancel at any time. At that point, your paid subscription will last until the end of the current monthly billing cycle.
What is your refund policy?
GetSocial services or applications subscriptions, advertising or any other kind of service are non-refundable and GetSocial is not obligated to provide the User a refund at any time. We may, at our discretion, provide credits toward future services or applications subscription, advertising, or any other kind of service charges on a case-by-case basis.
“Social Share Buttons & Analytics Plugin – GetSocial.io” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
– Tested up to WordPress 5.9
– Tested up to WordPress 5.8
– Tested up to WordPress 5.7
– Update plugin’s description
– Update plugin’s name
– Update apps URL’s
– Fix bug on request api key
– Update youtube video URL
– Add support to WordPress 5.3
– Add possibility to register a different URL for testing purposes
– Clean unused code
– Update code to fit new GetSocial pricing plans
– Add SSL to all API calls
- Fix plugin Security Vulnerability
- Add Free Plan
- Add new API calls
- Update plugin description
- Remove deprecated networks
- Merge Big Counter Bars with Default Sharing Bars
- Change plugin to fit new GetSocial colors
- Changes for the new GetSocial Pricing Plans
- Add support to WordPress 4.9.1
- Bug fixes
- Add support to WordPress 4.8
- Introduction of new pricing structure and reposition as a premium tools & analytics platform.
- Discontinuing of the free plan
- Updates to UserVoice support tool
- Bug fixes
- Add support to WordPress 4.7
- Minor improvements
- Change user support platform to Intercom
- Upgrades to fit WordPress 4.6
- Fix bug in account reactivation
- Fix APIKey request
- Adjusts to the new pricing plans
- Allow user to change e-mail during the registration process
- Add contact support forms in plugin
- Added new app: Reaction Buttons
- Added API KEY recovery
- Added on boarding popup to guide user after plugin is activated
- Plugin verified and compatible with WordPress 4.4
- Included Hello Buddy tool, the smart popup, on the plugin
- Included new integrations (InfusionSoft, Bitly)
- Fix API urls
- Added Google Analytics App
- API Key validation on library reinstallations
- Added MailChimp Integration
- Added new Google Logo
- Added compatibility to page builder plugin
- Added new app images
- Added Exclude Page button to the top bar
- Added multi-share bar feature, allowing for independent share bars in the same page
- Added a new uninstall hook
- Added new networks: Yummly, Flickr, rss
- Improved Pinterest Social Sharing (Pin All Images)
- Improved Image Social Sharing
- Bug Fixes
- Tested up to WordPress 4.3
- Added new pricing for Social Media Suite
- Added new social analytics module and follow tools (horizontal, floating and mobile follow bar)
- Added Image Social Sharing app, performance apps, bug fixes and Google Analytics Integration
- Added Price Alert and Address Tracking apps
- Bug fix for pages containing posts. The sharing buttons bars appear in each of the posts ( eg: FAQ pages ) and didn’t work correctly
- Setting to select if share buttons appear on pages or/and pages
- Deactivate app from WordPress plugin
- Easy way to add share buttons bars to pages and possibility to hide it.
- New Plugin UI for easier Social Sharing.
- Added Subscriber Bar App to Social Tools.
- Added Welcome Bar App to Social Media toolkit.
- Added Big Total Share Buttons Floating and Horizontal new apps.
- Added Short codes for Social Sharing
- New Social Media Apps
- Old template removed
- New Universal Template
- Bug Fixes
- UX fixes
- Bug fixes
- App Custom actions added
- Create account without leaving the plugin
- Add Floating Share Buttons Bar
- Basic Analytics available
- Some bugs solved.
- First stable version released.
- This version fixes a bug that prevented the use of the plugin. Please Upgrade.
- First release