WP Discord Post Plus integrates with WordPress and WooCommerce (if installed) to send your new post and orders to discord channels. You can configure multiple channels separately for your blog posts or WooCommerce orders.
- Send new post to Discord
- Send WooCommerce orders to discord
- Post Metabox integration
Send New Post to Discord
After you configure the Webhook URLs, all of your published posts will be sent to discord automatically. You can select a separate channel for each category. You will also be able to select a default channel for posts that don’t match any category. If your post has multiple categories, the post will only be sent to the first one.
Send WooCommerce Orders to Discord
After you configure the Webhook URLs for WooCommerce, all of your orders will be sent to discord automatically. You can select a separate channel for each product category. You will also be able to select a default channel for orders that don’t match any category. If your orders have multiple categories, the order will only be sent to the first one.
Post Metabox Integration
Additionally, the plugin offers a post metabox integration, where you can select whether you want to send a particular post to discord or not. It only works for newly published posts.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/wp-discord-post-plus directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to the settings panel to setup webhook URLs
How do I use it?
Go to the settings panel to configure the settings. Once configured, the plugin works in the background.
Posts not being posted to all channels?
If your post has multiple categories, the post will only go to the channel for the first category.
Orders not being posted to all channels?
If your product has multiple categories, the order will only go to the first channel for the first category.
Post Metabox not working?
The post metabox checkbox will only work for the newly published posts.
Is there a pro-version?
The plugin is free. There’s no lock-ins or paid promotions needed. However, if you need a feature, feel free to contact the developer for modifications.
“WP Discord Post Plus – Supports Unlimited Channels” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Initial Release
- Select Avatar URL form the media gallery
- Allow to override the channel in the post metabox
- Mention everyone bug fixed
- Allow to override the mention everyone in the post metabox
- Fixed issue with disable embed content
- Renamed All (the default category) to Default to avoid confusion
- Minor Fixes