AMP pages are used by most search engines to show your website pages to mobile searchers. They are the first contact many users will have with your web site, and a large part of your search results will depend on how attractive and interactive your AMP pages are.
weeblrAMP goes well beyond standard AMP plugins. It lets you create a nearly complete AMP version of your site, as fully featured as the AMP specification allows: posts, pages, categories, tags and archives. Also built-in: ** comments (native and Disqus), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, ads, schema.org, Yoast, Jetpack, Beaver Builder, Elementor or PolyLang integrations. Translated to French and Spanish.**.
The premium edition automatically converts Contact Forms 7, Gravity forms and WPForms forms, Mailchimp For WP, WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads and adds many other features.
weeblrAMP will operate out of the box with default settings and is highly customizable from WordPress admin.
Developers can override every bit of the AMP pages with templates overrides, as well as its 70+ filters and actions, fully documented on our site.
Want to see it in action on a site with WooCommerce, Gravity Forms or Contact Forms 7 (and more)? please visit our demonstration site.
Want to explore the admin and have your own site to test? just click here to have Addendio.io create a free test instance for you!.
- AMP pages are available already by appending
/ampto existing URLs of your site. Search engines cannot find them yet however, as you are running in Development mode by default.
- Visit the
Settingspage to perform basic configuration, then switch to Normal operation mode, where search engines and other applications can see your AMP pages and use them.
Please use one of these 2 installations methods:
Installation from within WordPress
- Search for
- Activate the plugin from your
- Unzip the package you download from our site to your computer.
- Upload the
weeblrampfolder to the
- Activate the plugin from your
What are the differences between Community and Premium editions ?
Our premium editions of weeblrAMP brings you support and an extended feature set:
- Automatic forms conversion: Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms and WPForms
- Extensive WooCommerce support, with categories and product browsing, an AMP Add-to-cart button, related products
- Extensive Easy Digital Downloads support, with categories navigation and AMP purchase buttons
- Mailchimp for WP support, with automatic conversion of your signup forms
- Automatic paragraph-count-based, or shortcodes-based ads insertion in content
- Tracking user events with Google Analytics
- Live commenting for both WordPress and Disqus comments
- One-click Disqus setup, with nothing to do on your server
- Full search support
- Enhanced static social sharing buttons
- PolyLang support
- Extended schema.org support
- A unique standalone mode
- Professional support
- and more…
Please note that we cannot provide active support on the WordPress.org forums, although we do monitor them. Support is provided through our helpdesk to users with an active subscription.
Where is the documentation ?
We maintain a full documentation of weeblrAMP, constantly updated. It goes from Getting started to Advanced Customization, including hooks documentation and integrations with other plugins.
You can freely access the entire weeblrAMP documentation from this page of our site.
Which license do you use for your plugins ?
All our plugins, Community and Premium editions, are available under the GPL license. This means their installation and usage is not limited in any way, and the full source is available to you.
Where can I find the fully featured edition ?
Head over to our website to select one of our 2 simple subscriptions.
I have another question !
We have a more detailed FAQ page on our site.
We can also reply to more specific pre-sale questions on the corresponding area of our ticket helpdesk system. Please note that you will need to create an account to be able to post a question there (it’s free).
“AMP on WordPress – weeblrAMP CE” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
Version 1.12.5 (2020-05-19)
– Fatal error when using Yoast 14+ and no company logo is set in weeblrAMP settings
For other versions and a full weeblrAMP changelog, please visit this documentation page.