Improve conversion, get more recurring visitors, make longer user sessions and know what your visitors are looking for with “Impresee Visual Search and CreativeSearch”
Power up your search bar with search by image and sketch, allowing your clients to create, discover and enjoy your products.
This new user experience means happy users! Your customers will be able to upload an image or even a look on your store and Impresee will take care and find the most similar items in the store. And if they don’t, they can sketch and design the product that they are looking for!!!
Business plan (Starting at $9/mo)
* Shop the look – Automatic apparel detection
* Search by image
* Search by drawing
* Find visually similar items
* Specialized algorithms by industry
* Customizable search buttons
* Advanced options
* Ticket-based Support
* Predictive search by text (instant search)
* Advanced filters
* Sort by options
* List of zero-hits queries
* Top search results
* Top clicked items
* Visual analytics
* Visual searches queries
* 14-day free trial period
* Special Christmas themes
TRY OUR ENTERPRISE PLANS:
They include all the FEATURES from Business plans, plus:
Enterprise plans (Starting at $490/mo)
* Access to the Impresee’s API
* Monthly reports
* Premium ticket-based Support
* Integration with Google analytics
You can find the pricing for both sets of plans here: https://impresee.com/pricing
- WooCommerce 2.2 or later
- WordPress 3.5 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Impresee CreativeSearch, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Impresee CreativeSearch” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation. After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
Manual installation via the WordPress interface
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
Manual installation via FTP
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Who can I contact if I have any doubts?
Please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I start using this plugin?
You just need to download the plugin and follow the instructions. Please note that the process will include creating an Impresee account.
Do I need to configure my catalog to start using the visual or creative search?
No, our AI-based algorithm will do all the work for you! Our algorithms will automatically pick all the store’s products and index them, that way visitors will be able to search through your catalog without you having to configure anything.
Is it possible to include search by text as well?
Yes. Our main goal at Impresee is to offer a full search and navigation experience for our clients, which is why we couldn’t leave this feature out. This feature is only available when subscribing to a PRO plan.
Can I make use of this technology in a mobile app?
Yes. Impresee’s technology is available through some APIs, which are only available when subscribing to a PRO plan.
What forms of payment are there?
You can pay via Paypal. Paying an annual or six month subscription, will grant you a 10% discount.
“Impresee Visual Search and CreativeSearch” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Tested up to WC3.6
- Integrated WooCommerce feed into Impresee’s backend
- Integrated Impresee’s Creative search and Visual search services into WooCommerce Frontend
- First admin screen for Impresee Creative Search
- Added a Datafeed tab, where you can download the datafeed file we use
- Changed the visual search UI
- Support for products without SKU
- Reset can be done per tab
- Support for Snap The Look
- Generated a shortcode that can be used to add our visual search buttons anywhere you want!
- Allow customization of the main color of the results panel
- Allow customization of the content and position of the tab based search buttons integration
- Tested up to WC4.2.2
- Tested up to WordPress 5.4.2
- Extracting categories from the catalog
- Updated readme.txt
- We give the option to show/hide products with no price in the search results
- Tested up to WC4.3.1
- Added an onboarding process
- Tested up to WC4.5.2
- Added search by text
- Added further configuration
- Now search by text can be enabled and disabled (it is enabled by default)
- Fix compatibility issues when saving configurations
- Further configuration menus
- New shortcode that allows integrating a complete search bar
- New visual search widget
- Fixes when generating datafeed from variable products
- Fixed an issue where descriptions with line breaks broke the catalog generation process
- New Christmas themes! Decorate your store for this special holiday!
- Added persmission callback to Impresee REST API endpoints
- New customization options
- Added integration with WCFM