An extension to WooCommerce for accepting uPlexa as payment in your store.
- Accept payment directly into your personal uPlexa wallet.
- Accept payment in uplexa for physical and digital downloadable products.
- Add uplexa payments option to your existing online store with alternative main currency.
- Flexible exchange rate calculations fully managed via administrative settings.
- Zero fees and no commissions for uplexa payments processing from any third party.
- Automatic conversion to uPlexa via real time exchange rate feed and calculations.
- Ability to set exchange rate calculation multiplier to compensate for any possible losses due to bank conversions and funds transfer fees.
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Install “uPlexa WooCommerce extension” WordPress plugin just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Setup your uplexa-wallet-rpc with a view-only wallet
- Add your uplexa-wallet-rpc host address and uPlexa address in the settings panel
- Click “Enable this payment gateway”
- Enjoy it!
What is uPlexa ?
uPlexa is completely private, cryptographically secure, digital cash used across the globe. See https://uplexa.com for more information
What is a uPlexa wallet?
A uPlexa wallet is a piece of software that allows you to store your funds and interact with the uPlexa network. You can get a uPlexa wallet from https://uplexa.com/downloads
What is uplexa-wallet-rpc ?
The uplexa-wallet-rpc is an RPC server that will allow this plugin to communicate with the uPlexa network. You can download it from https://uplexa.com/downloads with the command-line tools.
Why do I see
[ERROR] Failed to connect to uplexa-wallet-rpc at localhost port 21060?
Syntax error: Invalid response data structure: Request id: 1 is different from Response id:
This is most likely because this plugin can not reach your uplexa-wallet-rpc. Make sure that you have supplied the correct host IP and port to the plugin in their fields. If your uplexa-wallet-rpc is on a different server than your wordpress site, make sure that the appropriate port is open with port forwarding enabled.
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.
“uPlexa WooCommerce Extension” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- First version ! Yay!
- Bug fixes
- Complete rewrite of how the plugin handles payments