- Show you’re trustworthy: Earn certifications to display TrustedSite trustmarks and let visitors know your site is one they can trust.
- Ease concerns: TrustedSite’s system of trustmarks and certifications is designed to alleviate the biggest concerns online shoppers have.
- Get more sales: Sites that have tested TrustedSite Certification have seen 2-30% more sales.
Sell more with trust
92% of consumers have concerns when shopping at unfamiliar websites. Address the concerns that cost you sales and increase conversions at every stage of the buyer’s journey with TrustedSite Certification.
How it works
TrustedSite offers a suite of certifications that help to alleviate the most common concerns that people have when they shop online. Earn these certifications to display TrustedSite trustmarks throughout your site and show visitors that they can trust your business.
Once you’ve installed the TrustedSite plugin, we’ll check your site for security issues and verify key contact information so we know your site is secure and your business is legitimate. Once you’ve passed our security scan and verified your contact information, you’ll earn your first two certifications: Certified Secure and Verified Business.
With the TrustedSite free plan, you can then begin displaying the TrustedSite floating trustmark for up to 500 visits per month at no charge.
When your visitors click on the trustmark, we’ll show them an on-site modal (available in 19 different languages). The modal displays a list of the certifications that you’ve earned and explains how you earned them—helping your visitors to continue shopping with confidence.
Get Certification Pro
Upgrade to increase your visit limit and get access to all of our certifications and trustmarks to increase sales:
- Issue-Free Orders: Show your business consistently delivers outstanding service with customer testimonials.
- Shopper Identity Protection: Protect customers for 90 days after their purchases with $100,000 identity theft protection.
- Trusted Reviews: Display the great reviews you’ve collected with ResellerRatings or Trustpilot.
- Data Protection: Show visitors that your login and checkout pages are secure.
- Spam-Free: Collect more emails by showing you don’t spam.
More sales. Guaranteed.
When A/B testing TrustedSite, top ecommerce sites have seen a significant increase in sales.
- carcovers.com: 3.2% increase over Norton Shopping Guarantee
- lensabl.com: 2.46% increase
- holabirdsports.com: 16% increase
- mountainhouse.com: 26.9% increase
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee with all of our paid plans. If you don’t see an increase in conversions, we’ll give you your money back.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure account and settings through the ‘TrustedSite’ menu in WordPress
- After signup for the TrustedSite Pro service, add the engagement trustmark to your site, add the following code to your site wherever you’d like to display it: [trustedsite]
What are trustmarks?
Our trustmarks, or trust badges, are designed to build trust in a merchant’s reliability and the safety of personal data. The suite of trustmarks are designed to increase confidence when it matters most. The trustmarks let website visitors know that a website has been tested and certified to meet our security standards. When a website is certified, it can display our trustmark. When it no longer meets our standards, they will vanish until the certifications are earned again.
What’s included in the free version?
Once your site earns the Certified Secure certification, the TrustedSite floating trustmark will display on your website for the first 500 visits each month. After your site reaches the 500 visit limit, the trustmark will not be displayed for the remainder of the month. The trustmark will reappear at the beginning of the following month and your visit count will start over at zero.
How do you define 500 visits?
We define “visits” as anyone who engages in a session on your site at some point during the month. The session cookie is set for 24 hours. This means that the visitor needs to be idle for more than 24 hours to be counted as a “visitor” for a second time. At the beginning of each month, the visit count will start back at 0. Each time you login to your account at trustedsite.com, you’ll be able to see how many visitors have seen the trustmark so far for the given month.
How do I upgrade to a Pro plan?
Upgrading is easy! When you upgrade, your trustmark code stays exactly the same. Login to your account and you’ll have to option to upgrade to Pro. Once you select this option, you can make your first payment and set everything up in just a few minutes. (Note: you will need to add additional snippets of code to your site in order to install the additional trustmarks. Don’t worry: there are easy-to-follow directions on how to do this once you have completed the upgrade.)
How does pricing for TrustedSite Certification Pro work?
TrustedSite Certification Pro pricing is based on usage and how many visits your site gets each month. View our plans & pricing.
“TrustedSite” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
تصفّح الشفرة، تحقق من مستودع SVN، أو الاشتراك في سجل التطوير بواسطة RSS.
- Various improvements
- Various improvements
- Revamped dashboard
- Dashboard improvements
- Added new shortcode for TrustedSite banner and testimonials
- Various improvements