Display images as polaroid pictures on the current page or post using the basic JQuery library.
There are three ways to insert a WP-Polaroid Plus gallery:
- Select the images attached to your post/page with the shortcode [wp-polaroidplus]
- Upload your pictures to a subfolder and use the shortcode [wp-polaroidplus dir=SUBFOLDER]
- Tag images in your media library using the Media Tags plugin by Paul Menard and use the shortcode [wp-polaroidplus mediatag=tagslug]
- Multiple galleries per page
- Configure the background color, text color, container width and choose black or white for the scrollbar.
- Auto-rotation of the images
- Configure the starting slide number
- Touch control of the scrollbar
- Optional link field in the image editor to link an image to an URL instead of the lightbox
- Option to open links in the same window or a new window
- Enable/disable automatic rotation for each instance of a gallery
- Supports full text description in the popup window of a gallery from the media library
- Unzip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the gallery in Settings -> WP-Polaroid Plus.
Using the built-in WordPress library:
- Upload images using the WordPress image uploader on your post or page or into the media library. Enter a title to display, and optionally enter an external link.
- Use the shortcode [wp-polaroidplus] anywhere in the post or page
- If you want the image to link to an external URL, enter the address in the WP-Polaroid Plus link field in the image editor (ie: http://www.website.com). If the link field does not contain a URL, the image will link to the full size popup image with the description (if any) displayed as text below the image.
For galleries based on a subfolder:
- Create a folder for your galleries within your WordPress installation, wherever you want. The location has to be accessible from the internet – for example you could use wp-content/galleries.
- Upload your image galleries to a subfolder of this folder, for example you might upload your images under “wp-content/galleries/subfolder”.
- Set the “Path to galleries from homepage root path” in the settings admin page for WP-Polaroid Plus. Enter the path with trailing slash like: “wp-content/galleries/”. NEW – alternatively you may also enter the full path like “http://www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/galleries/”. Note that the gallery must reside on the same server as the blog. If you have entered the gallery path correctly you will see a list of the sub-directories on the settings page.
- Insert a gallery on a page by specifying the shortcode [wp-polaroidplus dir=subfolder] on your post or page.
This gallery style will display the image names as the captions, and will link to the full size image.
- How can I help support this plugin?
A donation to support this plugin would be greatly appreciated. I also appreciate a rating on the WordPress plugin directory.
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.
“WP-Polaroid Plus” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
Version 1.5 (April 27, 2014)
- Better central image display
Version 1.4 (April 27, 2014)
- Better image display
Version 1.3 (June 09, 2013)
- Fix problem with image display on window resize
Version 1.2 (May 18, 2013)
- Fix problem with image display
Version 1.1 (May 18, 2013)
- Fix screenshots in readme.txt
- Enable transform property for different browsers
Version 1.0 (May 09, 2013)
- Initial version