It lets your user login on to your website simply with their mobile number. No more password or email required.
- Passwordless login with SMS/OTP
- Compatible with All Themes and Plugins
- Fast and Secure
- Uses React : Lightening fast experience for users.
- Responsive : Works seamlessly for all devices
- Translation Ready: Compatible with WPML and RTL
- Non Developer Friendly
- Free Updates
- Free Single International Country: Use it in your country.
SMS Gateways Supported
It supports 6 SMS Gateways
Please check the demo videos
[2019-06-23] Plugin Demo.
Plugin Features & Tutorials Video
[2019-06-30] Nexmo API Tutorial:
[2019-06-30] Twilio API Tutorial:
[2019-06-30] ClickSend API Tutorial:
[2019-06-30] MSG91 API Tutorial:
[2019-06-30] RingCaptcha API Tutorial:
Installation and Use
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to WordPress admin Dashboard under ‘Orion Login Settings’ Menu and fill the required fields.
- Get the required API key, Secret and Sender IDs etc from one of the above mentioned SMS service providers ( as per the instructions shown in the settings page )
- Fill the required fields as described in the plugin’s settings page.
- Put the form selector class name or id on the plugin settings page and the plugin will automatically create a ‘Login with SMS’ button in your login form.
- When the user clicks on the ‘Login with SMS’ button a new form will pop up, where user can enter the his phone number that he gave at the time of registration.
- User can receive the verification code on the registered mobile number. If he verifies the code correctly then he will be logged in and directed to home page.
- Plugin loads font-awesome( open source, gpl friendly ) from cdn for admin dashboard settings. However when offline everything should work as expected, except the icons would show when you are back online.
Its not working.
Step 1. Check if your Plugin is activated.
Step 2. Deactivate all plugins and reactivate orion-login-with-sms.
Step 3. Check if all required fields are filled in the WordPress admin Dashboard under Orion Login Settings.