This plugin allows you to publish your articles from Magma directly to your WordPress website.
Magma helps publishers of all sizes work smarter.
Get more time to focus on creating great content by handling planning and deadlines in Magma.
Magma is simple and intuitive to use. We keep a strong focus on flexibility, allowing anybody to work the way they want to.
With Magma you can:
- Get an instant overview of your publication and keep track of the status of articles and ads to ensure everything stays on time.
- Seamlessly collaborate between editors, journalist, proofreaders and photographers in the Magma article editor.
- Get a complete overview of what ads needs to be sold and where they are placed in the issue.
- Easily pull content from the flatplan into InDesign and push the finished layout back up for feedback.
- Publish your content as a print or digital publication – You can even push individual articles to your website.
- First you need to download the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Repository.
- Upload the contents of the compacted file to your plugin folder on your WordPress installation.
- Go to your WordPress Administration page and activate the Plugin (Plugins → Installed → Magma → Activate)
- From the Magma website, select the issue you want to publish articles from and select the “Publish” tab.
- Select “Publish to website”, enter your WordPress credentials, and set the post URL to:
[your website URL]/magma_api
- You’re all set and can now select and publish articles to WordPress from Magma.
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.