This plugin allows you to quickly swap between user accounts in WordPress (in one click). This is very helpful for admins or customer support users to access any user account in one click. You can quickly switch between user accounts and act as the customer in your store.
With this tool, you can add a product to the cart and create an order for your customer. This can be very useful if you are placing orders over the phone and providing technical support and assistance to your customer accounts.
- The ability to access any user account without having the user password (Just click the button Login as in the user’s list)
- The ability to access any user account from the user’s profile also
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) support
- Manage user cart (WooCommerce Customers)
- Instantly switch back to your originating account
- The Login as user button appears beside each customer to help you provide better support (In the WooCommerce orders page for the last 10 orders)
- Switching between users is secure
- Only users with the ability to edit other users can switch between accounts.
- Uses the WordPress nonce security system which means that only users that intends to switch user accounts can execute the user switching functions in the plugin.
- When you have switched to another user, a descriptive text will remind you that you are logged in as another user.
- Click on the Log out link to switch back to the account you where originally logged in as.
- Compatible with WordPress, WordPress Multisite, WooCommerce
- Simple options page
This plugin does not send data to any third party, nor does it include any third party resources, nor will it ever do so.
- Spanish (Argentina)
The plugin is simple to install:
- Download the file
- Unzip it.
login-as-customer-or-userdirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin.
- Configure the options from the
Login as Userpage
“Login as User or Customer” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Bug fixing in users and orders page
- Bug fixing in user switching with 2FA
- Bug fixing in users page + woocommerece orders page
- Bug fixing in users page (remove limitation)
- Adding new option (the “Go back” button position)
- Bug fixing in button position
- Adding Spanish (Argentina) translation by Mr. gnukleo
- Bug fixing in the woocommerece cart
- Enable plugin for Admin by default
- Code fixes
- Bug fixing in persmission (editor can’t login as admin user)
- Bug fixing in plugin options – Roles section
- bug fixing in the ajax request
- Change logout box location from top to left
- Redirect the admin to the correct page after logout
- Adding wp-buy cp page
- Bug fixing in the orders page
- bug fixing in users page
- Bug fixing in css (z-index issue)
- adding “Vote” message
- Bug fixes in the “Login as user message”
- First beta release