Do you run a Coupon & Deal Website on WordPress? If yes, this plugin is here to make your life a lot easier. It automatically syncs your website every hour by adding/updating/deleting the latest Coupons & Deals from various sources.
NOTE: LinkMyDeals neither endorses nor is endorsed by some of the above mentioned WordPress Themes. This plugin is provided completely independently by LinkMyDeals Team, to help LinkMyDeals subscribers upload offers on their websites. Please consider this while creating support tickets for any party.
- LinkMyDeals provides daily Coupon Feeds from 4000+ Online Stores
- New Stores will be created automatically in your Theme (if they don’t already exist) using this plugin.
- Coupons & Deals are clasified into an exhaustive list of categories based on Industry Standards. These categories will be created automatically in your Coupon Theme using this plugin.
- All your Affiliate IDs and Preferences can be set at LinkMyDeals.com. Accordingly your coupons & deals will be monetized with deeplinks from your preferred Affiliate Network.
- Deeplinks are exactly as generated by your affiliate networks. It contains YOUR Affiliate Ids, so you get 100% commission.
- For a full list of features, visit LinkMyDeals.com
- Install any of the supported Coupon Themes.
- Download this plugin (.zip file) and extract it in wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Plugin from Plugins page in Admin Panel
- Create an account on LinkMyDeals, and get your API Key.
- Go to WordPress > LinkMyDeals, and enter your API Key
- Click on Save
- The plugin will pull the latest offers whenever you click on the “Fetch New Feed” button.
- If everything is working fine, you can set the plugin to automatically pull new offers every hour. Just enable the “Auto-Pilot” option and click save.