This is one of the simplest ways to incorporate reviews on your website using a fast and modern plugin, so if you like a look of cleanliness and the sliding review formatting, this is definitely a plugin to consider. Provide a quick and accurate visualization to information from people across the globe who have already purchased and used something in which they are interested in.
In addition, it’s completely free of any charge along the way.
Major features of the plugin include:
- Instant reviews based on Google places API.
- Shortcode support.
- Flexible and fast.
- Accurate visualization.
- Multiple review blocks support.
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
When you have already installed the plugin by moving kiwi-reviews folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, you will see a menu on the administrator sidebar called ‘Kiwi Reviews’.
- Once the proper API key is inserted, you will be redirected to another page which will display the Google map, where you can find your place or business by using the searchbox above.
- After you found the place through the searchbox and hit Submit, it will generate a shortcode for you and it will also show you the reviews of that place.
- To insert the reviews on your page, simply click the Copy button next to the generated shortcode and navigate to the page and press Edit.
- On Edit page you will find ‘Shortcode’ block when pressing the plus button, click on it and then paste your kiwi reviews shortcode and then press save/publish or update.
And that’s it, the reviews are now on your website, enjoy!
ABOUT KIWI SCIENCE
Kiwi Science creates quality WordPress plugins that are easy to use and customize. It is our honor to have hundreds of customers actively using our plugins across the globe.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- Choose from 3 review layouts the one that appeals to your visitors.
- Choose different styles and templates for your reviews.
- Plugin settings.
- Upload the entire
kiwi-reviewsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. You will find ‘Kiwi reviews’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- How do I get a Google API key ?
- How do I find my place ID ?
- Can I grab and display reviews for more than one location ?
Yes. You can visit the plugin’s main page on admin’s sidebar, search the places you want and generate the required shortcodes. There’s no limitation for that.
- Can I use this on multiple sites ?
Yes, you can display it on multiple websites as long as the plugin is installed and the API key is registered.
- Can I display different reviews on different pages on my site ?
You can have as many as you wish, from different places and multiple sliders on the same page.
- What sort of support do you offer ?
We pride ourselves on offering excellent support! Most of the time you will be talking directly with the plugin developer via the email at firstname.lastname@example.org
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.
“Kiwi Reviews” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Initial Release
- Added a map where user can search the place.
- Added a field in database to store user’s API key.
- Increased stability when loading multiple sliders on one page.