With IQ Testimonials, you can easily manage the testimonials for your website. You can specify the number of testimonials displayed on your WordPress site according to wether they are being displayed on a page or widget.
You can feature, sort, and set the status (Hidden, Pending, Public) of testimonials. There is even a form so your users can submit testimonials right on your website. Best of all, they are marked pending and require your approval before they go public!
There is a widget so you can display testimonials on your websites sidebar, using either our widget, or this tag one of the shortcodes. You can also have a testimonials page, where you display all your testimonials. You can set testimonials as featured testimonials and set the order in which they are displayed!
A few features:
- Manage your testimonials. (Add, Edit, and Delete!)
- Add images to the testimonials.
- Set number of testimonials to display.
- Collect the following information for each testimonial: Name, Location, Testimonial, Website, Image.
- Set status of testimonial to “Public”, “Hidden”, or “Pending Approval”.
- Display all public testimonials on a testimonials page, using our testimonials page shortcode
- Allow visitors to submit testimonials through a web form. Just add the shortcode to the page where you’d like the submission form to appear!
- Feature testimonials.
- Option to Randomize testimonials.
- Form options on the settings page so you can set which fields are required and which ones are not.
- Form options on the settings page so you can select which fields to show or hide.
- Testimonials on the widget can be dynamically rotated with a fade in and out effect.
- And there is so much more to come in future releases.
- Upload the ‘iq-testimonials’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
[iq-testimonials-page]in your template where you want the testimonials to be displayed, or use the widget!
- Configure the testimonials settings using the graphical interface.
- Read the help section of the plugin settings for more usage options.
Have a question? Email me at email@example.com
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.
“IQ Testimonials” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Minor bug fixes and added reCAPTCHA
- Removed usage of MySQL API throughout code and replaced with wpdb class. Thanks to Patric for pointing this out.
- Added ability to show read more testimonials link on testimonials widget
- Listed all available classes in the help section
- Added css classes to all aspects of the testimonials for easier styling.
- Fixed height property not showing up. Thank to Craig for sending the code fix.
- Field settings were not saving correctly.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Due to overwhelming demand options have been added to hide fields on the front end form submission. Thanks to all who requested it.
- Reworked some of the coding.
- Fixed an error that was preventing testimonials from being updated.
- Added a feature that will rotate the widget testimonials dynamically using a fade in and out effect.
- Fixed install error that affected new installs only. Thanks to Paul & Michel for pointing this out.
- Global form settings now applies to admin area as well. Thanks to Peter for requesting this feature.
- The was an erroneous \ on line 70 of iq-testimonials-form.php. It is fixed now. Thanks Peter for noticing it.
- Added testimonial form options to the settings page so you can set which fields are required and which ones are not. Thanks to Peter for requesting this feature.
- More line return fixes. Should be completely solved now. Thank again to David for pointing it out.
- Testimonial now retains line returns. Thanks to David for pointing this out.
- Added option to randomize testimonials
- Reorganized the file structure
- Moved iq-testimonials-form to it’s own file
- Moved widget class to it’s own file.
- Fixed install error
- Minor bug fixes. Thanks to Brian for testing and reporting.
- Added ability to add images and set the max image size.
- Set up basic functionality