This plugin is an add-on for the Gravity Forms.
Features of this plugin:
- Adding real fieldsets around your form fields
- Includes option for fieldset legend
- Autocomplete of fieldsets to properly close all HTML tags
- Auto-delete of fieldsets to properly close all HTML tags
Bug reports & support
This plugin is still under development. Feedback is much appreciated. Use the support forum to post feature requests, bugs or feedback. Please contact us if you have other translations available for this plugin.
Gravity Fieldset for Gravity Forms is inspired by the post ‘Tips on Making Your Gravity Forms as Accessible as Possible’ by Cynthia Ng. You can read the whole post here. Thanks to ovann86 and his infobox plugin for gravity forms for borrowing the base for our plugin.
From version 0.2 and onwards we improved the HTML output to proper fieldsets instead of the closing list item and closing list hack proposed by Cynthia Ng.
- This plugin requires the Gravity Forms plugin, installed and activated
- Upload folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress administration
- Your fieldsets are now available in your form editor
“Gravity Fieldset for Gravity Forms” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Fix: Text Domain
- Added support for custom classes in fieldset end
- Major improvement in HTML output
- Fix: Compatability issue with Gravity PDF plugin
- Fix: compatability issue with WCAG 2.0 form fields for Gravity Forms plugin
- Fix: Compatability issue with Gravity Forms Repeater Add-On plugin
.gform_fieldset_endhas been removed
.gform_fieldset_beginwill be deprecated in the next release
- Added comments
- Improved English and Dutch Language
- Added auto close or open when adding fieldset begin or end
- Added auto delete of fieldset end when deleting fieldset begin
- First release