Ever wanted to use gifs in your content? Look no further. GIF Master does just that with unlimited free gifs powered by Giphy and Tenor.
You will see an additional gif button in the post/page editor and clicking this will open a new popup where you can search for your favorite gifs and insert them in your content. It’s that easy!
Notice: If you are using some page builder or Guttenberg and not classic editor, you can insert a classic visual/html block and then you will see the gif button.
You would need to create accounts on Giphy and Tenor and get your API keys from there. Both services are free. Check their terms of service and other guidelines as below:
Tenor – Terms of Service and API Terms
If you have any feedback or new feature request, please let us know by creating a support ticket and we will add/improve it as soon as possible.
Easy to use, No configurations.
Super fast loading of Gifs.
Search gifs from 2 major platforms Giphy and Tenor.
Unlimited gif search.
No need to leave your site when searching for gifs.
Seamless integration with Giphy and Tenor.
You can install the Plugin in two ways.
WordPress interface installation
- Go to plugins in the WordPress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “GIF Master – Awesome GIFs with Giphy and Tenor” and press Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/gif-master directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” screen in WordPress admin area.
How do I configure the plugin?
Go to Settings > GIF Master and enter API keys from your Tenor and Giphy accounts.
You can create these API keys from below links:
Tenor API key (updated v2) – https://developers.google.com/tenor/guides/quickstart#setup
Giphy API key – https://developers.giphy.com/dashboard/?create=true and select API key.
“GIF Master – Awesome GIFs with Giphy and Tenor” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- [Improved] – Tenor API version updated from v1 to v2 as v1 API keys are not supported anymore. Please get a new v2 API key and update under plugin’s settings.