Frontend File Uploader allows admins to add a simple form on frontend of WordPress website to enable their users to upload files directly in WordPress database.
Using this Shortcode: [ffu-shortcode]
Below are some salient features:
Frontend File Uploader Features
- Simple to use
- 100% responsive
- No limitation on the number of files
- Easy to add anywhere using a shortcode.
- You can manage the uploaded files in WordPress admin panel.
Do you want to contribute?
If you have ideas that can help us improve our plugin and user experience, please contact us at email@example.com
A few notes about the sections above:
- Download the plugin.
- Upload ‘frontend-file-upload.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory to your web server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the plugin page for settings.