This Formidable Add-on lets you connect the credit card form and receive payments using QPayPro payment gateway. You will only have to create a form with the required fields from QPayPro, sett your api keys and you are ready to send payment request links using formidable forms.
An entry will be reocorded if the transaction is successfull, if the transaction fails it will show an error message with the error details and let the user try one more time.
WordPress 4.0 or greater
PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click
- Search for “Formidable QPayPro”, install and activate.
- Available @Github.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as is the best practice, back up should be undertaken before updates.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Something else you have not told me?
- This plugin currently doesn’t support device fingerprint for using Cybersource. If you required that featured, contact us and we will be gladly to help speed up the development of that feature.
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.
“Payment Gateway for QPayPro on Formidable” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- 12/13/2020 Use support for 10 forms, using an index in the field key to indentify each field.
- 12/13/2020 Add default line item details when field is not included.
- 09/01/2020 Update banner and icon to comply with trademark guidelines.
- 09/01/2020 First release.