Implement a list of relevant posts to particular pages with a search query or exact list of posts. Easy pick and add. Print with the shortcode
- Prints the list of relevant posts by search query
- Layouts and styling variants
- Simple and flexible inteface for picking posts
- Apply to any post / page / custom post-type
- Implement with the
- It minifies the css before printing
- Polylang friendly
- Install and activate the plugin
- Go to “Settings” -> “Posts by Query” to change the plugin settings
- Implement the shortcode
\[fcppbk\]where you want the posts to be printed
- Go to the post / page editor, scroll to the bottom and add the search query or pick particular posts to be printed
You can modify the code for your needs, or suggest improvemens on GitHub. It is pretty transparent and well-commented.
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin
Waiting for your questions, which you can ask here or via GitHub.
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.