Generate a personalized user email signature for each of your colleague and analyze global email ‘prints’ through WP.
eMail Signature Manager is a wordpress plugin to help you to generate an email signature for each of your colleague. You can inject a banner in these signatures, with a call to action, to market a new product, an incoming event or whatever you want. It’s the cheapest way to communicate.
This signature is based on a signature template and information about user and company information. Using such an approach improves your organization’s brand by providing a uniform communication. Your templates may also include specific texts, graphics and links. It includes analytics about your images and the followed links.
Each of your collaborators communicate tens of times a day through mails. This plugin is the opportunity to take profit of this communication type to provide a pretty brand signature and promote your next meetings, your new products…
- Add banner rotation so a signature may display a different image, taken in a predefined set, at each print. Increases message exposition.
- Update supported wordpress version to 5.2
- Add multi company support
- Path redirection fix
- Project start
- WordPress Plugins Directory: Navigate to Plugins → Add New in the WordPress admin and search “eMail Signature Manager.” Click Install and then Activate.
- Zip Upload: Navigate to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin in the WordPress admin. Browse to the .zip file containing the plugin on your computer and upload, then activate.
- Manual FTP Upload: Upload the plugin folder to
/wp-content/plugins/. Navigate to Plugins in the WordPress admin and activate.