For this plugin to work, you must have the Cleaner Gallery plugin installed.
To do a new installation of the plugin, please follow these steps
- Download the zipped plugin file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the
easy-lightbox-2-automatedfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Optionally, go to the Options page and select a new Lightbox colour scheme.
If you have already installed the plugin
- De-activate the plugin.
- Download the latest files.
- Follow the new installation steps.
Why doesn’t it work for me?
- For this plugin to work, you must have the Cleaner Gallery plugin installed.
- You have changed the plugin folder’s name to something other than “easy-lightbox-2-automated”.
- The problem is with your WordPress theme, mangling image display properties. Use another theme, that doesn’t interfere with posted images.
- You have other plugins that conflict with Lightbox 2. Disable your other plugins and see if that helps. If it does, re-enable each plugin, one at a time to see which one is causing the conflict.
It doesn’t work properly in Browser X (Explorer 6, 7, etc)?
Yes it does. The problem is with your WordPress theme, mangling image display properties. Use another theme, or hack your theme’s Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
I made my own WordPress theme, or heavily hacked another one, and lightbox doesn’t work at all, ever.
You forgot to include wp_header() in your header.php of your WordPress theme. Be sure to look at the default theme, or other quality themes (eg: standards-compliant XHTML and CSS) to see how they work while hacking your own 😉
If you have read and tried the above, then, and ONLY then, I invite you to post your issues, in detail (include links) to my site.
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.