This hit counter is a light weight way to track the hits on all posts, including custom post types on your WordPress blog. The plugin uses ajax to count the hit which means it will have no affect on the speed of which the page loads. This also leads to a much more reliable hit count as the hit is not actually counted until the page has loaded. To the end user this hit counter will have almost no affect on the pages load speed.
Your traffic stats are can be viewed quickly from the dashboard widget that will give you a daily overview of the most popular posts along with the total hits on the website for the past few days.
When logged in as an administrator you will be able to see the number of hits that a page has from the WordPress admin title bar. When editing the post you will also be able to see the number of hits the page has received and have the ability to reset the counter if needed. Admin hits will be automatically be discounted to save the hit count being inflated due to testing or other general use of the site by any of the administrators.
A few notes about the sections above:
- Light weight method to count page hits.
- AJAX powered recording system
- Dashboard widget for traffic overview
- Administration tools to manage hits
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/dx2posthitcounterdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- The plugin with automatically begin doing the rest.
- How long does it take for stats to update
Stats are updated in real time. If you get a hit, the dashboard widget and post will immediately detect the update. When the page is refreshed the updated value will be displayed.
“DX2 Post Hit Counter” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
- Initial Release
- Updated Store listing
- Fixed big that would cause a jquery error when load order was changed
- Added a menu page to show top 50 posts of the day
Fixed major jQuery bug
Fixed bug where the chart javascrpt would cause visual composers editor to throw errors
Added support for a network endable on a multisite
Added a multisite dashboard widget where it will gather the hit totals from all sites across the network