The best way to grow your subscriber list is by adding a content offer to your posts. A content offer is a small piece of content like a checklist that you give in exchange for the reader sharing their email to you. But creating content offers takes time and effort, so I made a plugin that automates the process a bit.
What this plugin does:
- Adds a double opt-in subscription box at the end of your posts to help you collect emails from your readers. The email is added to an internal list and also into your MailChimp list if you have one.
- Upon sharing their email, the reader is given an automatically created content offer. For this initial release, it’s a checklist generated from the existing headings of your blog post. For best results, use this on your list posts and “how to” posts.
- You can also customize the text in the subscription box and content offer.
If there’s enough people who ask for it, I might add more autogenerated content offers to the plugin like spreadsheets, questionnaires, blog to PDF, etc,
- In the admin area of your WordPress site, tap on Plugins in the menu at the left.
- At the top of the page, tap on Add New.
- Search for Create Content Offers Instantly From Your Blog Posts using the search box at the upper right.
- Tap on Install Now, wait for the plugin to install, then tap on Activate
- Go to Content Offer Emails in your admin menu to modify the default options. Or go to the post where you want to add a content offer and modify the contents of Content Offer Options.
If the above doesn’t work, try this:
1. Download the plugin.
2. Upload the file by going to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- To edit the default options:
Go to Content Offer Emails in your admin menu at the left.
- To edit the options for a single post:
Go to the post. Edit the contents of the Content Offer Options metabox at the right side and click Update.
- To check the emails you’ve collected:
Go to Content Offer Emails in your admin menu at the left. Or, go to your dashboard.
- To integrate your email form with MailChimp
Go to Content Offer Emails in your admin menu at the left, then enter the details required.
- To just add a subscription box
Go to Content Offer Emails in your admin menu at the left, then in the dropdown, choose None, just collect emails.
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.
“Create Content Offers Instantly From Your Blog Posts” هو برنامج مفتوح المصدر. وقد ساهم هؤلاء الأشخاص بالأسفل في هذه الإضافة.المساهمون
Minor bug fixes