- When judging that Akismet is SPAM when the comment is processed
- When marking it as SPAM in the comment section of the dashboard
- When you make the approval status SPAM when the comment section of the dashboard edits the comment
List IP address from the database in case of the above-mentioned, and Deny the IP address. .htaccess is updates.
It changes in the comment block from
BEGIN written by WordPress plugin – Akismet htaccess writer
END written by WordPress plugin – Akismet htaccess writer
in the content of the .htaccess file.
After the .htaccess file, it is written in the tail when the block identifier is not found.
***** Please do not do the contact to the author of the Akismet plug-in for this plug-in *****
If you have ever installed a WordPress plugin, then installation will be pretty easy:
- Download the akismet-htaccess-writer plugin archive and extract the files
- Copy the resulting akismet-htaccess-writer directory into /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu of WordPress
- It becomes a writing object. The .htaccess filename is configuration.
لا توجد مراجعات لهذه الإضافة.